NSB Omega is a multi national leader in technical recruitment and staffing. We are presently recruiting for a Country Manager for our US operations based in Houston, TX.
This position has multiple functions with a key focus and responsibility being the operational function and success of the company in The United States. Major duties include financial stewardship, strategic planning and growth and being the main point of contact for major clients, and overseeing all aspects of the HR, administrative, accounting, bidding and recruiting functions of the business. This position reports directly to the President.
- Effectively manage and interact with clients throughout life of contract
- Ensure adherence to all client contract requirements, KPIs, etc.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the company
- Assist with the development of budget plans for President approval
- Work within established budgets to ensure successful delivery of services
- Make recommendations on organizational efficiencies
- Manage the Operations and Recruitment teams
- Manage HR functions including hiring of staff, establishing individual goals and objectives for staff members and disciplinary action as required
- Evaluate performance and productivity of staff
- Manage new business proposals/RFPs as required
- Manage recruitment efforts as required
- Assess market conditions, identify new opportunities, and take action
- Identify growth and diversification opportunities and developing implementation strategies
- Improve profit margins
- Provide regular reports to President as requested
- Post-secondary education in business or similar
- 10+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry, experience with oil and gas clients is an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a management role, preferably overseeing multiple regions would be coinsidered an asset
- Experience recruiting, developing, and leading a team of successful recruitment professionals.
- Collaborative ambitious leadership style with a problem solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mentality
- Strong business and financial acumen and demonstrated experience with achieving goals