NSB Omega is a multi national leader in technical recruitment and staffing. We are presently recruiting for a Country Manager for our US operations based in Houston, TX.
This position has multiple functions with a key focus and responsibility being placed on Business and Revenue generation as well as the operational function and success of the company in The United States. Major duties include developing new and managing existing client relations, along with recruitment and sourcing of personnel. Additional responsibilities include financial stewardship and bidding functions of the business. Our ideal candidate needs to be a self starter with strong interpersonal skills and a strong knowledge of the energy sector and the staffing and recruitment needs of major projects and clients.
- Effectively manage and interact with clients throughout life of contract
- Ensure adherence to all client contract requirements, KPIs, etc.
- Lead and manage recruitment efforts
- Effectively manage the day-to-day business development function
- Assist with the development of budget plans for President approval
- Work within established budgets to ensure successful delivery of services
- Make recommendations on organizational efficiencies
- Evaluate performance and productivity of staff
- Manage new business proposals/RFPs as required
- Assess market conditions, identify new opportunities, and take action
- Identify growth and diversification opportunities and developing implementation strategies
- Post-secondary education in business or similar
- 10+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry, experience with oil and gas clients is an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a management role, preferably overseeing multiple regions would be considered an asset
- Experience recruiting, developing, and leading a team of successful recruitment professionals would be considered an asset.
- Collaborative ambitious leadership style with a problem solving mindset
- Must be a self starter possessing an entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mentality
- Should have strong business and financial acumen and demonstrated experience with achieving goals